- DescriptionFunky fresh style with a classic shape, the New Era EK Quinn is where it's at this season. This fun stingy brim fedora can be worn with the brim snapped down or worn up, allowing the you to customize your look. The faux leather hat band complements the textured look of the camo crown and grey brim. With a fully lined interior and comfortable soft sweat band the Finn is easy to wear.
New Era's EK Collection is designed for the fashion trailblazers of our time. Drawing inspiration from the same design elements New Era has always used, this collection blends the distinction of key fashion eras with the hottest styles of today. Whether you're hanging in or stepping out, the New Era EK Collection is handcrafted to fit your lifestyle.
- How to Size
You've found the perfect hat, now which size do you order!
Women's HatsMost women's hats are available only in One Size Fits Most. Actual sizing varies from designer to designer, but in general they will fit a head with a circumference of 21 1/2"- 22 1/4". Some hats will fit a smaller or bigger head depending on the style. Please call us at 1-888-999-HATS or email us if you have sizing concerns.
Men's Hats & CapsThere are three types of sizing available in men's hats and caps. Numerical sizing and alpha sizing (small-xlarge) being the most popular with an occasional one size fits all. At the bottom of this page you will find instructions on measuring your head as well as chart to determine your numerical and alpha sizing. A one size fits all generally will fit a head with the circumference of 21 1/2" - 23" or a medium/large. Some one size fits all hats will fit a smaller or bigger head depending on the style. Please call us at 1-888-999-HATS or email us if you have sizing concerns.
Costume and Theatrical HatsMost of our costume hats are one size fits all. Many of these are adjustable and others offer a universal fit. These hats will normally fit any adult size head, small- xlarge. Some of our theatrical quality hats are sized. These hats are sized in the same way that men's hats and caps are sized so check the chart above to determine the size needed.
Measurement in Inches Hat Size European Size 21 1/8 6 3/4 - S 54 21 1/2 6 7/8 - S 55 21 7/8 7 - M 56 22 1/4 7 1/8 - M 57 22 5/8 7 1/4 - L 58 23 7 3/8 - L 59 23 1/2 7 1/2 - XL 60 23 7/8 7 5/8 - XL 61 24 1/4 7 3/4 - XXL 62
- Fitting your head isn't an exact science or a guarantee of fit. -
Measuring Your HeadUsing a tape measurer, a string and ruler, or print out our custom measuring tool, measure from the back of your head bringing the ends together at the center of your forehead right above your eyebrows. Use the chart below to determine your size, rounding to the nearest 1/8" as necessary.
Orders must be placed by 1pm EST for expedited shipping. All shipments outside of the continental U.S. can reference below shipping rates.
Domestic Flat Rate Shipping!
Economy Ground (5-10 business days) - $9.95
USPS Ground (3-6 business days, Sat. delivery) - $10.95
UPS Regular Ground (2-5 business days) - $11.95
UPS 3-Day Select (3 business days guaranteed) - $22.95
UPS 2-Day Air Expedited (2 business days guaranteed) - $29.95
UPS Next Day Air Expedited - (next business day guaranteed) - $44.95
Economy Ground shipping vendor is selected by Hats in the Belfry.
Our international shipping rates can be viewed here.
- Hassle Free Returns
Please follow these few steps to ensure that your return will be handled accurately and quickly: (Un-worn merchandise only please)
1. If you are unhappy with your order, we are happy to return or exchange any item within 30 days of delivery.
2. There is no need to call or email us before sending back your purchase. Simply print and fill out this form, and send it in with your purchase.
3. When we receive the Return Slip and the hat, we will process your return usually in 7 to 14 business days. Please do not send items back that are over 30 days of delivery.
4. If the hat has any kind of tag on it, removal of the tag will void any return. Do not remove any tags.In the same regard, any hat with size reducing tape adhered (stuck) to the interior of the sweatband is considered worn and NOT returnable.
5. Shipping charges are not refundable unless an error was made in shipping. No returns on Special Orders. We cannot accept returned hats if they have been worn or if they are damaged.
6. Please pack the hat carefully and insure the box through UPS. This allows us to help track the package if any problems occur. We are not responsible for hats damaged in shipping.
7. Make sure that the box that you return the hat in is in good, strong condition. If the box that we sent the hat to you in is now weak or damaged, please use a new box to return your hat in.
8. Christmas holiday season. All items purchased between November 11th and December 25th are exchangable and returnable until January 25th.
If you have further questions about our policy please call us at 1-888-999-HATS.
Return hats to: Attn: Returns & Exchanges
Hats in the Belfry
42 Hudson Street, Suite 104
Annapolis, MD 21401