Hats in the Belfry’s Hat University
Ever wonder the difference between “hat” and “cap?” Want to know the proper way to measure your head for a perfect hat fit? Take a class in all things hats at Hats in the Belfry’s Hat University. We’re a great resource for hat fanatics and hat-lovers who live and breathe hats as well as those who just want bare-bones hats information on things like the Kentucky Derby, hat cleaning and hat etiquette. When you study up at the Hat University, you’ll graduate with honors with a shiny new hat degree.
Hats 101: Learn The Hat Basics
- Hat Sizing — Learn the inside-scoop about how hats are sized, how to choose the right hat size and get head measuring tips in this hat sizing course.
- Hat Etiquette — To remove the hat or not to remove the hat, that is the question. Bone up on your hat-iquette to make sure you’re always prim and proper.
- Hat Glossary — What is a porkpie hat, exactly? You’ll learn that and more in our thorough list of hat style definitions and terms.
Intermediate Hat Studies
- Kentucky Derby Styles — When you need to know the ins and outs of appropriate Kentucky Derby attire for men and women alike, reference this Kentucky Derby style guide.
- Women’s Hat Styles — Take intro to women’s hats trends if you want to know what’s in and what’s out when it comes to ladies’ hats.
- Men’s Hat Styles — Men’s hat trends are constantly evolving, but you can stay abreast on the latest trends with this men’s hat style guide.
Expert Tips for Practical Hat-Wearers
- Fighting Hat Head — Step out in style free of hat hair with this hat head prevention guide from Hats in the Belfry’s style-focused experts.
- Myth Busters 400 — Did you know that wearing a hat doesn’t actually cause hair loss? Put this old wives’ tale to bed along with a slew of others with this list of hat myths.