Here’s a sample of just a few of the beach hats for women that we offer (If you don’t find one you like, check the rest of our woman's beach hats out):
1. This beach hat perfect for blocking out the sun, while camouflaging with the sand all at the same time. Time to finally tan in peace…and style. This poly-braid hat is durable and even comes with a grosgrain sweatband inside. Check it out!
2. For those who don’t want a beach hat that grabs all the attention, but still protects you from the sun, I give you a women’s straw hat! If you like the look of plain straw hats, this is the hat for you. It’s sturdy and crushable, which you don’t find in your average straw hat! This means you can pack it up with your umbrella in the same case for easy storage when you want to swim without it blowing away with the wind (or growing legs and walking away). Check it out!
3. This beach hat comes in 3 different colors: black, white, and wheat (yeah, wheat is a color). The durable and stylish straw braid swinger hat is made of 100% paper, this hat is ideal for keeping the sun out of your eyes with its flexible brim. Really, this hat is a bargain since it can double for a traveling hat. Check it out!
4. Christine A. Moore Millinery hats make for some super-stylish beach hats! Made of durable panama, this hat is ideal for the beach. If your luck is as good as mine, it will rain the moment you get settled in at the beach. If so, you’re in luck: this beach hat is made of panama, which is resistant to light rain (and splashes from the ocean). Check it out!
5. Here comes the brimless beach hats. Tired of those brims getting in the way of your view of the ocean? Try out this cotton bucket hat. Style without the brim, you’ll be ready for running along the beach without it flying away. Made of 100% cotton, it’s lightweight and has a fashionable rope band. Check it out!